Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeaveBlandBehind #CollectiveBias
I do the majority of the cooking in my house and I love trying out new seasonings to flavor my dishes with. One thing I can’t stand is bland food. My pantry is full of dozens and dozens of different seasonings and spices. I have everything from sea salt to smoked paprika to cumin to nutmeg, so I was excited to try out the new McCormick Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano & Garlic All-Purpose Seasoning. It’s all the flavor that you could want in just one bottle!
McCormick All-Purpose Seasoning Blends can be your little secret weapon when it comes to dinner. By having a variety of spices in one bottle, it takes the guesswork out of flavor. Not only are these seasoning blends crafted with transparent ingredients, but they help inspire a love of home cooking and empowers cooks through flavor.
The McCormick All-Purpose Seasoning Blends are new and available at Walmart right in the spice and baking aisle. The guesswork has already been done for you! McCormick has released five different All-Purpose Seasoning Blends available for purchase:
- McCormick Basil, Oregano, Garlic & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- McCormick Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning
- McCormick Garlic, Herb, Black Pepper & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- McCormick Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning
These seasoning blends are super easy to use to make your dish more flavorful.
You don’t need to fumble through your spice rack and juggle to carry several different bottles of seasonings to your prep station. All you need is one bottle!
Let me show you how easy it is to create an easy, yet flavorful dish!
- 2 cups of Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of McCormick Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano, & Garlic All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 small chicken breasts cut into strips (or 8 chicken strips)
- Put 2 cups of Japanese breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Combine 1/3 cup of Parmesan breadcrumbs with the Japanese breadcrumbs.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of McCormick Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano, & Garlic All-Purpose Seasoning with the breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Mix together.
- Pour olive oil into a separate bowl and lightly coat each chicken strip.
- After each strip is coated in olive oil, place in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
Which McCormick All-Purpose Seasoning Blend are you most looking forward to trying?