It’s almost that time again… New Year’s! Some people would rather not celebrate at all, while others choose to throw their own party at home. Well, what if you wanted a night on the town? Looking for something more romantic? Or maybe you are into the party atmosphere? Well, I’ve got you. I’ve put together a list of “40 Places to Ring in the New Year in Lexington, Kentucky” along with some details about each event.
40 Places to Ring in the New Year in Lexington, Kentucky:
1. Bourbon & Bubbles NYE Celebration at OBC Kitchen (starts at 10 pm)
- Featuring a Pappy New Year flight (Van Winkle 12 yr lot B, Pappy Van Winkle 15yr and Pappy Van Winkle 23 yr) $50
- Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut Champagne $50 Bottle/ $12 Glass
- Live music by Better off Dead
2. New Year’s Eve Celebration at Pivot Brewing with Marksbury Farms (starts at 7 pm)
- Three Course Dinner Catered by Marksbury Farm
- 10oz Cider Paired with Each Course
- Noise Makers and Party Favors
- Tickets are $50
3. New Year’s Eve Art Bash at 21c Hotel (starts at 9 pm): Get lit for the new year with 21c, UK Art Museum, Lexington Art League,Institute 193, Mecca Live Studio And Gallery and WRFL-LIVE in celebration of art in Lexington. Revel in a night of circus acts by Sora Contemporary Circus, art performances, entertainment by Mecca Studios, dancing toKentucky Pro DJ, hors d’oeurves from Lockbox and a premium bar. Live it up with party favors and a photobooth. $35 general admission, $95 open bar admission. All guests receive complimentary bubbly toast at midnight. Thank you to our sponsors Buffalo Trace Distillery and West Sixth Brewing Must be 21+
Need a place to crash? 21c New Year’s Eve overnight hotel packages include tickets to our NYE bash, a bottle of bubbly, brunch for two and late checkout. Starts at $529.
4. New Years Eve Party at Carson’s (starts at 7:30 pm): Carson’s is kicking off the new year right with a massive New Years bash!
Join them for a night of celebration as they commemorate not only a new year, but a YEAR of Carson’s (It’s their anniversary!) Tickets are $100 and must be purchased in store or on the phone: (859) 309-3039
$100 ticket gets you:
- A reserved seat for the entire night
- Dinner with choice of:
- Filet Medallions
- Salmon Oscar Style
- Filet Creole
- Shrimp Linguini
- Soup or Salad
- Chocolate Cheese Cake Dessert
- Glass of Champagne at midnight
- Party Hats and Favors
- Bourbon and Wine Tasting
- Souvenir Photos
- Swing Band
Hotel Packages with “Hilton” are also available, ask a Carson’s Employee for details. ***Walk ins are also welcome STARTING AT 9:30 pm for $30 – NO FOOD INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE***
5. New Year’s Eve Roaring 20’s Party at Belle’s (starts at 8 pm): Belle Brezing invites you to ring in the New Year at her Most Orderly of Disorderly Houses in true Roaring 20’s style. Ladies, find your flapper dresses and pearls and Gentlemen, don your most dapper suits as we cheers goodbye to 2017! Ticket prices include 2 drink tickets per person for our nights signature Woodford Reserve drink, as well as a champagne toast at midnight. A DJ will play from 9pm to close while guests can take pictures in thephoto booth. Doors open at 8pm – Get ready to welcome 2018 in style!
6. New Year’s Eve 2018 Celebration at the Clarion Hotel North (starts at 6 pm): Enjoy three party venues: Radio 80’s in the Grand Ballroom, Karaoke in The Sports Page Bourbon Bar & Grill, and DJ Chris Dedman in the pre-function area. Champagne Reception upon check-in, with an open bar from 9 p.m. until 2 am. There are two different packages to choose from to bring in the New Year, plus a Party Only option. Call for details and reservations (859) 233-0512.
7. Midnight Masquerade Bash at The Grand Reserve Event Center (starts at 8 pm): The 3rd Annual Midnight Masquerade Bash! Cocktail Attire required. Costumes are optional. Your ticket gets you:
- Three Venues. Food, Drinks & Three Simultaneous Acts
- Biggest and Best party in town!
- Passed appetizers from 8pm-10pm
- Live music from 9-Midnight by The Osborne and Tolly Jazztet. This is a well-known group based out of Lexington, KY. Their music includes popular hits from artists including Billy Joel, Lennon & McCartney, to name a few. They’ll be including some tunes from the 1930’s to get us in the right place at the right time.
- Midnight toast with Budweiser’s Repeal Reserve Amber (This beer was made especially for the celebration of this occasion). More to come about this special beer.
- Food Truck – TBA
- Dress Accordingl
- Upstairs will be open!
- Last call for alcohol – 12:45 am
9. New Years Eve with Sundy Best & Family at Manchester Music Hall (starts at 7 pm):
- Doors: 7 pm
- Nicholas Jamerson: 8:00 pm
- The Revival: 9:15 pm
- Sundy Best: 10:30 pm
- DJ: 12:45 am- Close
10. O’Neill’s 6th Annual New Year’s Eve Bash at O’Neill’s (starts at 8 pm): Tickets include Live Music provided by Lexington’s own Hi-5, Full Bar, Buffet, and Champagne Toast at Midnight. Any questions? Call (859) 266-4488 for more details!
11. New Year’s Eve Party at Lexington Beerworks (starts at 8 pm): While the party will officially start at 8, they will be open and receiving guests at 4PM! Come and join them for a quick snack, or stay all night! They will be offering a small buffet of complimentary snacks and also a delicious selection of appetizers for purchase. They will also be offering drink specials throughout the evening, a fun photo area with New Year’s Eve props, and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight!
12. Bringing In The New Year at Horseshoes Saloon (starts at 8pm): Bring in the new year!!
13. Joslyn & The Sweet Compression with Maggie Lander at Willie’s Locally Known (starts at 9:30 pm): Joslyn & The Sweet Compression return to the Willie’s Locally Known stage to Funk ‘n’ Roll you into 2018! Music, food, drinks, and dancing to welcome the new year! The talented singer / songwriter / multi-instrumentalist Maggie Lander will kick things off with a set of her original tunes! Tickets are required!
14. Get Groovy on New Year’s Eve at Red Mile (starts at 5 pm): Get glam, glitz, and groovy on New Year’s Eve at Red Mile! It will be a funkadelic night with NO COVER, a photobooth, far out food and drink specials, a Cold Hard Cash $10,000 giveaway, and you can boogie on down to tubular tunes by P. Ann Everson Price and the All-Star Band!
15. New Year’s Eve Party at Rose & Jim’s (starts at 9 pm): Karaoke, dance tunes, drinks, and friends!
16. Ring in the New Year with Mirror Twin Brewing (starts at 4 pm): They will be releasing one keg of each of our Anniversary beers!! Barrel Aged The Implication and The Gift That Keeps On Giving!
- $4.00 beers from 4pm-7pm
- Live music from Tyrus York, lead singer of Greener Time from 7pm-11pm
- Photo booth wall with New Years Eve props
- Party favors handed out at 11:30pm
17. New Year’s Eve Party at Henry Clay’s Public House – Grayson Jenkins (starts at 10 pm): Celebrate the end of this year and beginning of a new one at Henry Clay’s Public House. NO COVER. Music starts at 10 pm.
18. New Year’s Eve With Superfecta at the Campbell House Inn (starts at 9 pm): Ring in the new year! Includes standard room accommodations, admission for two into NYE party, midnight champagne toast, complimentary hors d’oeuvres from 8-9 pm, breakfast for two in Kilbern’s and a late check out of 1 pm. Call for details and reservations. Costs $179.
19. New Year’s Eve with Liam’s Fancy Irish Band at Jean Farris Winery & Bistro (starts at 5 pm): If you have not made reservations for New Year’s Even now is the time to do it. Welcome in the New Year here! At Jean Farris New Year’s Eve is your night. Order off the menu, enjoy one of our many specials for the evening, or as a 3-course prix fixe menu for $55. Liam Fancy Irish Band will join us as entertainment for the evening from 7 pm to 10 pm. Welcome in 2018 in your style at Jean Farris. It is as formal or as casual as you want it to be. Make reservations now for New Years Eve Dinner. Reservations required and available online or by calling 859-263-9463.
20. Ring in 2018 With Helena Handbasket and DJ Crow at Soundbar (starts at 8 pm): Ring in 2018 at Soundbar. Open at 8 pm. Dance party with DJ Crow starting at 8 pm. Pop up performances on Level 2 with your host Helena Handbasket who will be leading the countdown to 2018 as well. Reservations available and suggested (but not required). Moët Champagne included with all packages. Heated patio, Plenty of parking, Coat check, Professional photographer, Champagne toast at midnight and a fun New Year’s Eve party like only Soundbar does it. Level 2 will be reserved until midnight for parties with Level 2 reservations. Helena Handbasket will be entertaining level 2 guests until midnight. Different level of packages available!
21. New Year’s Eve at West Sixth Brewing (starts at 8 pm): Join West Sixth for their New Year’s Eve party!! This year, they are doing awesome table reservation packages, complete with plenty of extras to help you celebrate and ring-in the new year. Spaces are limited, so grab a two-top or beer garden table package today! In addition to the table reservations in the barrel room & beer garden, our taproom will be open as normal! They’ll have some to-go beer specials all day, a public tour at 2 pm, and a West Sixth Cerveza toast at midnight for folks. Smithtown Seafood will have some specials that day as well! Table reservation packages will be ready as early as 8 pm. Packages as-is. We’ll have an add-on menu available for anyone who purchases a reserved space! (i.e. extra glassware to take home, champagne, sweets, etc;). Purchased tables will be in the barrel room and beer garden. The popcorn machine will also be rolling throughout the night! Different level of packages available!
22. New Year’s Eve at Jasmine’s Rice Thai & Vietnamese Cuisine (starts at 8 pm): Looking for something to do for New Year’s Eve? Bring in the new year with a feast and some fun at Jasmine’s Rice Thai & Vietnamese Cuisine! They will be serving a buffet through the night while also enjoying games and music to help you bring in the New Year full and entertained!
23. The Binders do NYE with The Fanged Robot at The Burl (starts at 9 pm): The Binders are a female-rock/punk/riot cover band that plays homage to all the women of rock, punk and riot who came before them from Benatar to X-Ray Spex.
24. New Year’s Eve at Creaux (starts at 8 pm): Creaux is hosting it’s first New Year’s Eve party to bring in 2018 with the most vibrant crowd! If you’re looking for an intimate but rocking time, and want to avoid the wall to wall crowds of most venues, reserve your seat at Creaux! A light fair, party favors, and a champagne toast is included with all reserved seating for only $35! General admission is also available for purchase, for $15!
25. New Year’s Eve at Whiskey Bear (starts at 9 pm): Ring in the New Year at Whiskey Bear with one of a kind hors d’oeuvres by Dan Wu of Atomic Ramen and Josiah Correll of Pasture by Marksbury Farm– make sure to come hungry! We’ll dance and celebrate with live music by Swing ’39. Dress to impress. Suggested colors are black, white, and red. Sparkles optional. Must be 21+
$70 per person includes:
- Heavy Hors d’oeuvres
- Live Music
- 2 Drink Tickets
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
26. Kiss Off 2017 NYE Party at Bar Louie (starts at 7 pm): Tell 2017 to “KISS OFF” and make a clean break with a dirty martini with New Year’s Eve at Bar Louie! The music will be pumping live from Hot 102.5 DJ Spencer, bottles will be popping, taps will be flowing and the scratch kitchen will be jamming until last call. So you don’t have to end your night until we do. Included in ticket price is Champagne Toast at midnight and live DJ. Limited tickets available… get yours now! Questions? Call (859)-245-4754
27. Celebrate NYE at the Kentucky Ale Taproom (starts at 9 pm): Celebrate!
28. Ring in the new year at Tin Roof (starts at 8 pm): Ring in 2018 at the Roof with live music & good times! Advance entry & table reservations on sale now!
29. Jonathan’s Events’ New Year’s Eve Champagne Dinner at Corto Lima (starts at 6 pm): Sunday, December 31st Jonathan Lundy & TJ Cox will host a Jonathan’s Events Champagne Dinner to ring in the new year with bottomless Veuve Cliquot and a four course supper. Reservations are $100 per person* *does not include tax and gratuity. An additional Premium Option for $25 per person will feature extra special bites paired with Jonathan’s menu. Cocktails, wine and beer will be available at additional cost.
30. New Year’s Eve Bash at Arthur Murray Studio (starts at 8 pm): Join us this New Year’s Eve and celebrate in style! Cost: $45 Single / $80 Couple. RSVP strongly encouraged 859-278-7711.
32. New Year’s Eve Party at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Lexington (starts at 9 pm): Packages available at 859-253-1234. Show starts at 9:00pm! New Year’s Eve Package includes luxurious guestroom accommodations and New Year’s Day breakfast buffet for two in the Blue Fire Grill plus a late checkout. It also includes two tickets to a New Year’s Eve party featuring Caught Red Handed in the Ballroom. Cash bar from 8:00 p.m. to 1 a.m. and a complimentary Champagne toast at midnight. Non-refundable. (859) 253-1234 or (888) 591-1234. Costs $249 + tax (non-refundable) per couple.
33. New Year’s Eve at the Green Lantern Bar (starts at 9 pm): Ring in 2018!
34. New Year’s Eve Party at Brasabana (starts at 5 pm): Ring in the new year right with food and drink specials plus live music by Little Dub!
35. “Fried Chicken & Champagne” NYE 2018 at Local Feed – located in Georgetown (starts at 4 pm): Make your reservations now! Limited availability.
36. NYE Masquerade Party at Lexington Green Lakeside (starts at 7pm): Start your NYE off right with a delicious dinner and fabulous music! Ben Lacyand Corey Cross will take the stage from 7-10pm. Did we mention it’s a Masquerade?! Win our best dressed award and you’ll walk away with a $100 Palmers Fresh Grill gift card!
37. Whiskey Business New Years Bash at Cocktails Bar and Lounge (starts at 9 pm): Ring in the new year with some live music!
38. Ring in the New Year at Clarion Hotel Conference Center – South (starts at 9 pm): Ring in the New Year with your friends and family at the Clarion Hotel Conference Center – South. Package includes room accommodations for two, dinner buffet at Bennigan’s 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., entrance to the New Year’s Eve Party, party favors, and a DJ and dancing from 9 p.m. till 1 a.m. Open bar from 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Also enjoy a hot breakfast buffet on New Year’s Day. Call for reservations (859) 263-5241. Costs $209.
39. New Year’s Eve at Doubletree Guest Suites (starts at 8 pm): Ring in the New Year at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton! Includes accommodations for two, two tickets to the New Year’s Eve Celebration, bottle of champagne or sparkling apple cider in suite, and breakfast buffet for two New Year’s Day. Dinner is from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The party includes an open bar from 8 pm – midnight, cash bar from 12 am – 2 am, selections of food, party favors, DJ Tony the Tiger, dancing, and a balloon drop at midnight! (859) 268-0060. Costs $219 and up.
Get ready and ring in the new year by supporting local businesses!